OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Since 1924, H.E. Neumann Company has been committed to providing superior service to our customers. Whether you are a medical/ healthcare organization, a manufacturing facility, a commercial building, a high tech data center, a wholesale distributor, or an institutional establishment, H.E. Neumann will tailor a program and service to meet your needs and budget. Our commitment is to reduce your owning and operating costs, while improving your environmental conditions.
ASSESSING YOUR NEEDS
Having grown to become one of the largest, locally owned HVAC service companies in West Virginia, H.E. Neumann understands that assessing the individual needs of our customers is essential. Our staff will tailor proactive preventative maintenance programs to meet all of your HVAC needs.
H.E. Neumann’s initial building analysis service will assist in determining your organization’s specific needs from both a maintenance and financial perspective.
With one of the largest field and support staffs in the area, H.E. Neumann’s staff is trained in every aspect of our business. Our technicians have received the highest possible technical training and offer the best support in the industry. H.E. Neumann’s trained staff is ready to service you 365 days a year, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, and our GPS assisted tracking/dispatching system will assure accuracy and timely completeness of your project.
See why large and small businesses trust H.E. Neumann Company for all of their building needs.
- Hot Water Boilers • Steam Boilers
- Forced Air Systems • Direct Fire Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Expansion Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Chilled Water
- Water Cooled Chillers
(including Screw, Reciprocating & Centrifugal Chillers)
- Air Cooled Chillers
— Multi-zone and single zone air handlers
- Variable Air Volume
— Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
- Data Centers / Server Rooms
- Low Temperature Systems
- Medium Temperature Systems
- Walk-In Coolers / Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Rack Systems (Tyler, Hussman with controls, CPC & ECI)
- Frequency Drives • Ventilation
- Make-up air Units • Industrial / Kitchen Exhaust
- Dust Collection Systems
- Proactive Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Service and Repair
- Controls and Automation (Pneumatic & DDC)
- Programming and graphic design
- Cost Analysis
- Budgeted Replacement
- Energy Services / Performance Contracting
- Equipment Leasing
- Energy Management/Building Automation
- Fully trained/certified field technicians
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on call service